A faculty is known primarily by two attributes – knowledge and delivery. Knowledge needs to be acquired through research and has to be delivered to students effectively. The Oriental Education Society that runs the OIM has the approval from the University of Mumbai, as a permanent centre for doctoral studies (Phd).
Centre for Advanced Studies & Research in Management affiliated to University of Mumbai
- The First and the only Centre in Satellite City of Navi Mumbai affiliated to the University of Mumbai
- Core focus on Creativity, Innovation and Research; and Distinguished Professionals as approved Research Guides.
- The Research Centre has also empanelled distinguished Researchers and Professionals as guides in various streams such as Marketing, Finance, Operations and HR, under whose stewardship; the student will complete the requisite coursework and submit the dissertation.
- The Research Centre at OIM also aims to design and institutionalize higher doctoral programs for eminent professionals with proven track records and take up industry sponsored programs with mechanism to facilitate high quality applied research/consulting.
- The OIM Research Centre also conducts national and international seminars, where members of the academia and industry from India and abroad participate and exchange ideas.
- The centre also publishes quarterly research Journal titled “Parivartan” that carries high quality articles and research papers from a wide spectrum of contributors.
- The centre has also subscribed to published research world-wide, through the facility provided by the METAMEDIARY EBSCO PUBLISHING INC. AND J-GATE.
Application form from the college – You can apply for admissions through the application form available at our College/Campus.