There has been tremendous growth in Banking and insurance sector owing to facts of globalization and commercialization. This has given rise to need of professionals with in-depth knowledge in the related course. Bachelor in Banking and Insurance basically aims at providing deep insight in the topics related to banking, Insurance and other financial services and thus making candidates ready to take up financial challenges.
At OES, we create a suitable environment for students to understand the global hindrances in financial sector and come up with new theories. The College is committed to providing in-depth training using the latest equipment in computers, practical experience, industrial visits and summer placements, wherever possible.
3 years course
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Banking and Insurance shall have passed XII standard examination with minimum with 45% of the aggregate for Open category and 40% Marks in aggregate in case of reserved category of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent. Students of Arts, Science and Commerce are eligible to take admissions.
- Admission will be done after the declaration of H. S. C. result from Maharashtra Board.
- Most probably admission will be done through on line system.
- There will be also a merit list for the admission.
- In-house students could be given some relaxation in admission
Documents Required For The Admission
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
Application form from the college – You can apply for admissions through the application form available at our College/Campus.