BMS as course provides adequate basic understanding of management education that can be applied in the present day global corporate scenario. This course exposes the students to various practical aspects like project work, group studies, case studies & presentation which are part of M.B.A program. After the completion of this course, students may opt for Management and/or non-management oriented courses. Students could also consider pursuing a career in the field of Sales & Marketing, Finance, HRM, and Research & Development etc.
Our college is committed to providing in-depth training using the latest equipment in computers, practical experience, industrial visits and summer placements, wherever possible.
3 years course spread over 6 semesters
Eligible for Course
- Candidates successfully clearing HSC exam conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Candidates clearing Equivalent to HSC examination
- Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC
- Students can be from any stream- Science, Commerce or Arts
- Exam to be conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent
- Secure 45%(open category)/40%(reserved Category) in First Attempt
- No college shall conduct any entrance test in any form and the admissions are purely based on merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra.
- While drawing the merit list, weight age will be given to students from Arts, Commerce and Science Stream at 12th Standard level as per the rules prescribed by Mumbai University
Application form from the college – You can apply for admissions through the application form available at our College/Campus.