The Bachelor of Mass Media is a 3 year degree course designed to prepare efficient, competent and quality media professionals. The quality education and training with the help of modern teaching aids equip students with required technology and understanding of media to be able to work proficiently in the industry. The students are exposed to the field work in media right from the beginning in the form of assignments and projects. All our faculties are media professionals with wide-ranging experience of working in media organizations.
3 years course spread over 6 semesters
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of Bachelor of Mass Media shall have passed XII standard examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Any stream student of Arts, Science and Commerce can take admission.
- Admission forms can be downloaded from the website of the colleges or can be filled online.
Documents Required For The Admission
- X & XII std. original Marksheet with X std. Passing certificate (two sets of Xerox copies- each certificate)
- Leaving certificate
- Two pass port size photos
- Residential Proof
- Migration certificate (for other board students)
Application form from the college – You can apply for admissions through the application form available at our College/Campus.